Thursday, December 13, 2012

Another Survey Update

I finished my survey and handed them out, now I am waiting to see some responses. I decided to do my survey on how comfortable people would feel in certain situations concerning women in the workforce. I used a likert scale, 1 being not comfortable at all, 2 being sort of comfortable and 3 being completely comfortable. Two examples of questions that I have are A)How would you feel if your boss was a female? and B)How comfortable are you with the following situation: You and your spouse just had a new born baby, the father stays at home with the baby while the mother goes back to work. I am hoping to get a wide range of responses. I also asked for peoples gender, age and career/ field. I want to see how different peoples answers vary depending on the circumstances above.

No comments:

Post a Comment